Try SWIFEE today! You may download the app onto your Windows PC and try it for free for five days. If you decide to continue using SWIFEE, you will need to purchase a registration key – just once and for a very reasonable price. SWIFEE will then work diligently on all your heavy duty design consulting fee reckonings – for as long and as often as y0u need it to in the years ahead.
One license per installation
- You need one license/registration for each PC on which you install SWIFEE.
No limitations after purchase
Once you download and install SWIFEE, it’s yours to use without constraints.
- You may use SWIFEE for as long as you like.
- There is no limit to the number of professional design consulting fees you may “SWIFEE-fy.”
No hidden costs
To use SWIFEE, we charge a one-time license/registration fee for each computer you install it in.
- There are no additional fees per professional design consulting fee you run through SWIFEE.
- There are no additional fees for Excel or plug-ins.
Why you MUST test run SWIFEE Before Purchase
- Because seeing is believing.
- Because it’s the best way to determine if SWIFEE will work properly on your system.
- Because we are unable to accept any refund requests after purchase.
Make sure you have what it takes
System requirements for running SWIFEE are:
- Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7
- MS Excel 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2007/ 2010 (32 bit)
Just a few things that SWIFEE does not support
- Inserting and deleting rows, columns or worksheets
- Sorting of columns, rows or ranges
- Use on Apple/MAC computers and platforms
SO ACT NOW
- For more information about SWIFEE Trial Versions, visit our Free Trial section HERE.
- For detailed information about Buying a Licensed/Registered Version of SWIFEE after your trial period, click HERE.
We’re here to help
If you have questions regarding SWIFEE, we are ready to assist you. Just send us an email at email@example.com.